God. We believe in God manifested in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, yet are one. (Deut. 6:4, John 1:1-3,14, John 10:30, John 14:10, Eph 3:9, 1Ti 3:16, I John 5:7)
The Person and Work of Christ.
(1) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. (Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35; John 1:1-2, 14; 2 Cor. 5:19-21; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2:5-8)
(2) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a representative, vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice, and that our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead. (Acts 2:18-36; Rom. 3:24-25; Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 2:24; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
(3) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven and is now exalted at the right hand of God where, as our High Priest, He fulfills the ministry of Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate. (Acts 1:9-10; Rom. 8:34; Heb. 9:24; 7:25; 1 John 2:1-2)
The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit.
(1) We believe in the Holy Spirit, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption. (John 16:8-11; Rom. 8:9; 1 Cor. 12:12-14; 2 Cor. 3:6; Eph. 1:13-14)
(2) We believe that He assists believers to understand and appropriate the Scriptures, guides us into all truth, and that it is the privilege and duty of all the saved to be filled with the Spirit. (Eph. 1:17-18; 5:18; 1 John 2:20, 27, John 16:13)
(3) We believe that God is sovereign in the bestowal of spiritual gifts to every believer. God uniquely uses evangelists, pastors, and teachers to equip believers in the church to do the work of the ministry. (Rom. 12:3-8; 1 Cor. 12:4-11, 28; Eph. 4:7-12)
(4) We believe that the sign gift of the Holy Spirit of speaking in tongues was a common but not necessary sign of the filling of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:3-4, 19:6, 1 Cor. 14:21-22)
Salvation. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, who shed His blood on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins. We believe that all sins, except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, are forgivable. (Matt. 12:31-32; John 1:12; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-10; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; 1 John 1:9)
The Seventh Day Sabbath. We believe that the Seventh Sabbath Day is a holy day of rest that was blessed and sanctified by God that is in existence forever. On the Sabbath Day, we are encouraged to not buy or sell, or to engage in our own pleasures. (Gen. 2:1-3, Ex. 20:8-11, Ex. 31:12-17, Isaiah 58:13-14, Neh. 10:31,13:17-21, Luke 4:16, Acts 13:44, 17:2, Heb 4:1-11)
The Feast Days. We believe that the Feast Days are still in effect as outlined in Leviticus 23, namely the Seventh Day Sabbath, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, the Feast of Trumpets, the Day of Atonement, the Feast of Tabernacles. (Leviticus 23, Deuteronomy 16:1-17)
Dietary Law. We believe that God’s dietary law is still in effect. The New Testament reinforces this when Peter says that he has never eaten anything unclean, and when Paul states that meats we can eat has been sanctified by the Word of God. (Leviticus 11, Deut. 14:3-21, Acts 10:14,28, I Tim 4:4-5)
Praise and Worship. We believe that we can express our gratitude and reverence to God through praise and worship with song and music. We also believe that we can express praise to God in many ways including through dance. (Psa. 95:2, 2 Chr. 5:13, 2 Ch. 20:21, Psa 33:1, Psa 150)
The Second Coming of Christ. We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, imminent return of Christ who will descend from heaven with a shout, and the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain will be caught to meet the Lord in the air which is the first resurrection. (I Cor. 15:51-54, I Thess. 4: 15-17, Rev 20:1-6)
The Eternal State.
(1) We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and death. (Matt. 25:46; John 5:28, 29; 11:25-26; Rev. 20:5-6, 12-13)
(2) We believe that the souls of the redeemed are, at death, absent from the body and present with the Lord, where they sleep in conscious bliss they await the first resurrection, when spirit, soul, and body are reunited to be glorified forever with the Lord. (Luke 23:43; 2 Cor. 5:8; Phil. 1:23; 3:21; 1 Thess. 4:16-17; Rev. 20:4-6)
(3) We believe that the souls of unbelievers remain asleep until the second resurrection, when with soul and body reunited, they shall appear at the Great White Throne Judgment, and shall be cast into the Lake of Fire to be consumed which is the second death. (Matt. 25:41-46, Malachi 4:1, 2 Thess. 1:7-9, Rev. 20:11-15)
Covering of the Head. We believe in the importance of head coverings. Men are encouraged to not cover their heads during praying or prophesying. Women are encouraged to cover their heads when praying or prophesying (I Cor. 11:3-16)
Pagan Holidays. God forbids us to worship any other false gods (Ex. 20:3), therefore we should not celebrate any holiday which originated from pagan (false god) worship including but not limited to Christmas, Easter, Halloween, St. Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day.